From a variety of places, lo, a meme:
Go to this page
and have it keep generating quotes for you until you find five that are personally meaningful to you in some way. I came across more than I expected--I really am not fond of quotes as a genre. Here are five in particular out of that more...
1. I don't deserve this award, but I have arthritis and I don't deserve that either. – Jack Benny
2. One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothin' can beat teamwork. – Edward Abbey
3. No one ever told me that grief felt so much like fear. – C.S. Lewis
4. I'm just trying to look at something without blinking. – Toni Morrison
5. America's greatest strength, and its greatest weakness, is our belief in second chances, our belief that we can always start over, that things can be made better. – Anthony Walton